‘OHANA HALE MARKETPLACE
333 Ward Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96814
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC SUMMER 2018
VENDOR BOOTH SPACE AVAILABLE
Apply and become a vendor at Oahu’s largest indoor marketplace in Kaka’ako! Centrally located in Honolulu at Ward Gateway Center, ‘Ohana Hale Marketplace will house 250+ vendor booths for local business owners offering a wide variety of foods, merchandise and services.
To offer greater opportunities for Hawaii businesses and families to thrive.
- Monday – Saturday 11:00 AM to 9 PM and Sunday 11:00 AM to 5 PM
- Enclosed 60,000 sq. ft. building with over 250 booths
- A 10 minute drive from Waikiki
- Tour buses, taxis, vans and trolleys to drop off tourists directly at this location
- Free seminars/events hosted by experts on wide variety of topics to improve your business (start-up basics, business funding, business taxes, social media management, etc.)
Booth Rental Features:
- Rate includes all utilities electric, air conditioning, Wi-Fi access, maintenance fees, property taxes, fire protection system and 24-hour security
- Different booth size options
● open everyday
● high retail traffic/location
● month-to-month, flexible term
● necessities included, including WiFi
● flexible booth size options
● spacious air-conditioned building
● OHM Marketing and joint marketing opportunities (newspaper, magazine, radio, digital media, strategic partnerships, etc.)
Vendor products/services may include, but are not limited to:
● Arts & Crafts
● Packaged Foods/Baked Goods
● Fresh Produce
● Candles & Soap
● Wood Carvings
● Baby Items
● Swimwear & Apparel
- Start-up entrepreneurs
Test business ideas without signing a long-term lease.
- Small businesses looking for a good location
Increase exposure through OHM’s strategic location and huge marketing budget.
- Established businesses looking to expand
Attract both tourists and residents in largest indoor marketplace that will deliver a unique Hawaii shopping experience.
Chris Ulu or John Weaver